Double Mechanical Seal for ANFD
Double Seal for Glass Lined Reactor Type 521/D & 521/D/B Mechanical Seals are designed for Top Entry Drives in Glass Lined Vessel. Compact Economical Cartridge Mechanical Seal for Glass Lined Vessel. These Seal specially designed for any mixed and pressurized liquid in Vessel with Top Entry Agitators where no leakage of Highly Acidic Process Gas OR Fluids to the Environment can be tolerated. Complete Pre-assembled Tested Unit ready for installation. These Seal are used for Exclusive Solid Seal Faces, Stationary Seats, thus Lowest Level of Seal face distortion when Expose to Compressive Load and Thermal Pressure.
- Agitated Nutsche Filters and Dryers
- Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryers
- Horizontal Reactors With Expanding Shaft
- Seal Ring Faces : Carbon and SiC
- Seat Faces : SiC and TC
- Elastomer : Viton, PTFE, EPDM, NBR, FFKM
- MOC : SS 316, Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy C, Monal
- Shaft Dia. : 20mm to 200mm
- Pressure : Up to to 5 bar
- Temperature : -30°C to 260°C AC (Depending upon Elastomer)
- Speed: 900 r.p.m.