Metal Bellow Seal (O-Ring Type)
Type 81 -O’ ring type mechanical seals are destined for petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industry, for process pumps and other equipment with rotating shaft. Rotating bellows design acts to clear convolutions and prevent accumulation of debris. These bellow seals are constructed by welding a series of diaphragms together at the edges to form a bellows unit. Recommended for high temperature mediums e.g. hot oils, pitch, tar and other hydrocarbons, fuels, liquid gases and other mediums with low content of abrasives.
- Single Acting.
- Dual directional.
- Inside mounted.
- Inherently Balanced Mechanical Seal.
- Independent of direction of rotation.
- Seal Ring Faces : Carbon, SiC and TCc
- Seat Faces : TC and SiC
- Elastomer : Viton, PTFE, FEP, EPDM and FFKM
- End fitting MOC : SS 316, Hast- C and Carpenter 42
- Bellow MOC : HAST – C, AM350 and Inconel
- Shaft Dia. : 25mm to 100mm
- Pressure : Up to 25 bar
- Temperature : -30°C to 260°C
- Speed: 3000 r.p.m.