Single Coil Spring Seal
The Seal Type 41 with Single Spring design and is depended on the Shaft Rotation. Looking from Sliding Face of the Rotating Seal Ring is designed as right hand Spring for Shaft Rotation and vice-versa. In Seal Type 41 (‘O’ Ring Type) is designed as Torque Transmission from Drive Collar to Spring and Seal Ring. In Seal Type 42 (‘V’ Packing Type) is designed as Torque Transmission from Drive Collar to Spring and Seal Ring to be done through Sturdy Drive Lugs. These Seals is cost effective for Basic Application Equipment such as Centrifugal Pump and other Equipment with Rotating Shaft, Handling Crystallizing Slurry, Suspended Solid Slurry, Saturated Chemical Slurry and General Chemical Slurry.
- Single Acting Unbalance Pusher type Mechanical Seal.
- Inside Mounted Mechanical Seal.
- Spring Design depended on shaft rotation.
- Type 42 seal having Universal Chemical Compatibility due to design of PTFE Elastomer
- Seal Ring Faces : Cabon, SiC and TC
- Seat Faces : Ceramic, SiC and TC
- Elastomer : Viton, PTFE, GFT, TTV, EPDM, NBR, Buna-N
- MOC : SS 316
- Shaft Dia. : 10mm to 100mm
- Pressure : Up to 10 bar
- Temperature : -20°C to 150°C
- Speed: 3000 r.p.m.